LimeLight Expressions is a full-service event planning, photography and design company. Their mission is to fulfill customer needs with exceptional service at an affordable price.
5 Reasons You Need an Event/Wedding Planner
You have dreamed about your wedding as long as you can remember. You played dress up as a young child and finally you have met your soulmate! But planning a wedding seems to be more stressful than you ever imagined. If you are feeling overwhelmed, consider hiring an event or wedding planner.
Wedding planners are professional consultants that guide you every step of your wedding process so that your big day is seamless. Not to mention, hiring a wedding planner will help you and your family enjoy the planning process more by taking all the stress off.
1. Too Busy: Do you have a job that requires a lot of time, are you going to college or live out of town? A wedding planner will help schedule all your meetings, pick out any necessary items, and take care of tasks that you just can’t get to in a timely manner or at all.
Wedding planners are professionals and know the industry more than the average person. They are a valuable resource since most individuals plan one wedding in a lifetime and wedding planners plan weddings daily. They know exactly where to go to get the services and products needed for your special day. They can usually get you their vendor discounts since they work with them on a regular basis.
2. Wedding Out of Town: If your wedding is out of town or your hometown, wedding planners are a must! It is very helpful to hire someone in the local area where your wedding will be so they can hire the best local vendors.
Your wedding planner will be able to represent you at all local meetings before the big day. A planner who has the knowledge of the area is very handy for helping to organize all of the details.
3. Budget: A wedding planner can work with any size budget and help you stick with it. They will help get an understanding of what’s important to you and help cut things that are more “wants” than necessities.
If your budget does not allow for a wedding planner, it is acceptable to bring them in half way or even for a day of coordination to ease the stress on you and your family.
4. No Interest: Wedding planners can take the items on your list that you are just not interested in doing, are more of a burden or just plain time consuming. Take advantage of the professional!
The key is to have fun while organizing your wedding and have the wedding planner take care of all the dirty work for you so you can enjoy your engagement.
5. Stressed: A wedding planner will keep to a firm timeline, work within your budget and do all the heavy lifting.
Most people do not realize how important and stress-free a wedding planner can be until it is just too late. After all, planning your wedding is the top priority on your to-do list.
Make sure to ask the credentials of the wedding planner you want to hire. Questions to ask:
- Do they have insurance?
- How long have they been a planner?
- Do they have testimonials and/or references?
- Have they won awards for wedding planning?
- Are they flexible with your schedule and their pricing?
Limelight Expressions is an 8-time award winning event planning company which is family owned and operated with a passion for helping others. They got into business to help others while serving the community. 10% of all proceeds go to a charity of the customer’s choice. For more information, please visit: www.limelightexpressions.com